Culture Plus Niger is a Nigerien association dating from 2018. Its partnership with Tarbiyya Tatali dates from the summer of 2020.
It has completed the following projects from its creation to 2022:
- Creation and management of two film clubs in the town of Dosso. With the closure of cinemas, it is necessary to create other frameworks that will allow cinema to reach the public. This project has benefited from the support of the French Embassy in Niger. (2017)
- Training of young people in film club animation in Dosso, activity carried out with own funds without external support (2017)
- Co-organization of Festimaj, a film festival organized in more than 30 countries around the world. It is the largest festival in the world considering the number of countries in which it is organized simultaneously. (2017, 2018 and 2022)
- Training of 50 women in female entrepreneurship in Dosso. This activity was carried out in partnership with the Festival Paroles de femmes with the financial support of UEMOA. (2019)
- Muryar Mata (Workshop and Festival followed by exhibitions). It is a project supported by the French Institute through its ACCES CULTURE program, carried out in partnership with AECIN. (2020-2021)
- Cinébiiga (Initiation of children to filmmaking) in Ouagadougou. This operation supported by UNICEF resulted in the selection of a dozen films made by children at the last edition of FESPACO.
- Co-organization of the La Semaine du Cinéma festival. (2021)
- Impala, a film-documentary distribution, production and co-production project in 12 French-speaking countries of Central and West Africa. It is a project supported by AFD which brings together 14 partner associations, including two French ones (Association Docmonde and Ateliers Varan). In Niger, the Culture Plus Association implements it. Implementation period 2021-2024.
- Baby show: every year, organization of artistic and cultural competitions for the benefit of primary and preschool students in the city of Dosso around a big party that we have called Baby show. (2019, 2021, 2022)
- Integration day: The city of Dosso is cosmopolitan and rich in its cultural diversity, as it hosts a large community of nationals from West African countries. To celebrate this diversity and promote integration, the First Edition of the integration day initiated by Culture Plus Niger took place in partnership with the Commune of Dosso with the hope of perpetuating this framework for dialogue between cultures. (2022)