- Area: 1 267 000 km2.
- Population: living mostly in the South of the country.
- A landlocked country
- No railways
- Road network sometimes in disrepair
- A big river the Niger River in the West .
- Some dry washes: the Dallol Bosso and the Dallol Mawri to the South
- Mountains: The Air to the North.
- Big desert area: in the North.
- Climate: subtropical climate, very hot and dry
The main regions
- Air: Tchirorerine’s department where Agadez is located.
- Manga: Diffa ’s region
- Zarmaganda: Dosso ’s region
- Gobir: Maradi’s region
- Ader: Tahoua’s department.
- Zarmaganda: Tillaberi’s region
- Damagaram: Zinder’s department
- Niamey: Urban community.