What is Tarbiyya-Tatali
Tarbiyya Tatali means "Aid for self development" in the Hausa language.
The general objective of this network of associations from Niger and from France is to support the efforts of the people from Niger in the process of his sustainable development, by mobilizing the national and international solidarity and by promoting cultural exchanges.
The associations in the network Tarbiyya-Tatali
Tarbiyya Tatali is a network made up of joint associations located in Niger and in France: in Niger, the RAEDD (Réseau d’Actions Educatives pour un Developpement Durable/Network of Educational Actions for Sustainable Development), in France the AECIN (Association d’Echanges Culruels Ille et Vilaine Niger/Association for Cultural Exchanges between Rennes’s region and Niger) , les Amis du Niger (Friends of Niger) and the AESCD (Association d’Echanges Solidaires Cesson-Dankassari: Association for Exchanges in Solidarity between Cesson and Dankassari).
In France as in Niger, these associations look for partners and raise funds. They participate actively to various associations and networks both in Niger and in France.
|In Niger||In France|
|RAEDD||the associations inside Tarbiyya Tatali|
|analyses the local situation,||communicate about Niger|
|defines the projects,||organize events,|
|organizes actions locally||monitor the actions in Niger.|
The principles on which our action is based :
- Friendship between French and Nigerien people.
- Trust and mutual respect.
- Exchange based each other’s own culture.
- Sharing between equals.
Our main activities currently :
- Health of woman and child.
- Women’s condition.
- Support to economical initiatives.
- Food safety.
- Water supply.
- Actions in France.
How we work:
- Actions are decided in common by the branches of the NGO in Niger and in France
- Regular visits in Niger from French members to follow the activities.
- Visits of members from Niger in France to inform about Niger and meet our partners.