Articles with that mention concern Tarbiyya Tatali’s actions carried out in the past but currently completed or suspended.
The main reasons for discontinuing an action are the following:
- Concerning Solidarity Stays, which meant that young French people stayed in Niger, it was due to the safety situation in Niger since January 2011.
- Several actions took place within a short-term partnership and were interrupted owing to lack of funds (see for example)
- A short-term action was linked to a given event (see for example)
- The action achieved its aim and is no longer necessary (see for example)
- The action did not succeed as expected and has been replaced by other undertakings (see for example)